With white sandy beaches, cenotes, dolphins in the lagoon, tours of the mangroves and access to a number of Mayan sites and natural wonders, a new collection of sustainable Eco-Hotel Resorts are coming to Isla Aguada, Campeche. Playa Mundo Maya will be a haven focused on eco tourism...
Authorized to be build the Ah Kanan Hotel Resort will be the first of the luxury resorts coming to Playa Mundo Maya, a farm-to-table project with solar-powered beachfront cottages. The first of several eco-hotel projects underway.
By the time the planned resorts are open, the Playa Mundo Maya will be competing with the world's most attractive destinations for honeymoons and health retreats embracing the heart of Mexican culture.
The hotel development lots starting from 20 meters up to 800 meters wide on the oceanfront, and 2000 meters deep ending to a lagoon in the back part of the lot.
All the land lots have a prime white sandy beach and the services near to connect. Commercial lots available.
The property is fully titled with all legal matters in order (Tax Dec etc.)
A foreigner can own property in the Mexico true easy corporation structure or bank trust. (we have guided over 300 clients in 15 years, fast and easy to open)
Hotel Projects from the 20 units up to 550 rooms including beach clubs & restaurants, spas, and swimming pools. The area is zoned for eco-tourism. Commercial and hotel development land are available.
A stunning new ‘Beach Bubble’ tent — the first of its kind in the archipelago —
Located in Playa Mundo Maya Holiday destination between the Sabancuy and Isla Aguada towns on the km 63
JUNGLE FITNESS ADVENTURE IS COMING TO PLAYA MUNDO MAYA, ISLA AGUADA 2021
More detailed information will follow soon...
Playa Mundo maya beach holiday destination is next to Isla Aguada town, 10 min away
The New Mayan Train will transport 3 000 000 tourists yearly from Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Tulum, Bacalar, Merida and Chetumal in Mundo Maya and to Playa Mundo Maya.
The Ministry of Communications and Transportation (SCT) made a historic investment of 7 billion pesos to build and modernize the Federal Highway No. 180 in Campeche.
Only the state of Campeche has 17 Mayan archaeological zones that have a great historical and architectural importance,
here you can find the top 13:
- Calakmul: The area was recognized by UNESCO as a Mixed Heritage of Humanity.
- Xpuhil, Hormiguero, Chicanná, Becán, Nadzcaan, Balamku, Edzná, Tohcok, Xcalumkín, Hochob, Tabasqueño and Kanki
“It’s very rare today to find a place like this, where you can create an entire holiday destination unto itself - much less one that’s proximate to the US – and with good infrastructure.”
The Shopping Malls, Hospitals, Airport, Federal Highway and the new Mayan Train railway all near.
There is two international airports near:
- Ciudad Del Carmen 40 min from the resort area.
- Campeche City 1H 20 min. from the Hotel Zone
Several International hotel companies from Cancun to Tulum will be expanding their operations to Playa Mundo Maya.
Campeche City is one of the most beautiful capitals in the country. UNESCO named it as a model of a colonial baroque city planning. Additionally, it was declared a World Heritage Site. It has 17 archaeological sites including Calakmul, the largest Mayan city that has ever been discovered. If you're looking to escape from the tourist crowd, its beautiful beaches are for you. Campeche has charming corners that you'll love including the beautiful colonial port, various Mayan ceremonial centers and majestic nature reserves.
The state government of Campeche has set a goal: to turn Campeche into the new tourism jewel of Mexico.
Regarding the tourism secretary the hotel occupancy, particularly in Ciudad del Carmen, has increased.
In 2016, the arrival of 952,000 visitors to the state was recorded, according to figures from the Ministry of Tourism (Sectur).
Last year, hotel occupancy grew 8.9%, to 1,000,370 visitors, who left an economic spill of more than 1.5 billion dollars.
Only 300,000 travelers arrived in the capital, equivalent to 29 % of the total number of tourists reported in 2017.
74 % of the visitors were national, while the remaining 26% were foreigners, of which 14% were from the United States.
The goal is now to turn Campeche into a reference in tourism, not only nationally, but globally.
PROMOCIONAL CARMEN... "Su historia, tu presente"
Creado por la secretaria de turismo del estado de Campeche