THE MARINA RESIDENCES and THE PRIME RESIDENCES
Boutique Eco-Bungalows will be built.
These lots with a high return on investment are located between the two eco-hotel zones of the Playa Mundo Maya holiday destination project in Isla Aguada, Campeche.
The lot sizes in the PRIME RESIDENCES start from 380m2 up to 1600m2 and in THE MARINA RESIDENCES from 900m2 up to 3600m2.
Contact us for availability.
- Artificial lakes and private Clubhouses
- Gym and Spa & Sauna
- Direct access to the Beach Club on a white sandy beach
- Commercial areas
- Transport station
- Between the two hotel zones of Playa Mundo Maya
- Jetski rental, etc
The Mundo Maya area is booming and it will receive over 3 million tourists annually with the Mayan Train Railway starting to operate in 2023 (''Tren Maya'' is underway)
The opening offers a -50% discount for a limited time only.
- Financing is available
Make your free reservation for 30 days without a deposit.
On the 26th of September 2020, the State of Campeche received a ''green light'', and everything is allowed to operate normally.
▪ A new, over 2 billion USD ecological hotel and residential beach holiday destination will be built
▪ Over 85% of the lots are sold to international investors
▪ Excellent investment: The price is programmed to increase to the same level as the hotel zones already developed in the Yucatan Peninsula
▪ Titled beachfront plots are available with the white sandy beach and lagoon in the back
▪ The first building permits are authorized for an eco-hotel resort, many more will follow 2021.
If you were late from the land rush in Riviera Maya, Tulum, and Playa del Carmen, where the beachfront land price has increased over 4400% in the last ten years, the Playa Mundo Maya is the final hot spot in the Yucatan beach to boom now.
Campeche was the first state to reach the green traffic light with cases of Covid-19 on 09/26/2020
In the Playa Mundo Maya, the first hotels are opening and the Tren Maya railway is underway...